Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wonderful for Less Wednesdays- Coastal Bedroom

Our inspiration room for the week is a coastal bedroom with lots of white and some yellow accents.  It's very clean and fresh and perfect for the summertime.  I can just feel the breeze blowing through this room.  I also love the glitz and glam of the metallic side tables.  I think this would make an excellent guest room, your guest will feel like they are staying at a beach resort.

House Beautiful


Here is my sensibly chic version:


Unfortunately I couldn't find anything that resembled those beautiful pale yellow ottomans, but I think the cream is still snazzy and gives it the coastal effect.


Shopping list is as follows


Headboard- Cymaxstores $303.03


Nightstand- Urban Outfitters- $179.00


Side Table- Urban Outfitters- $119.00


Storage Bench- KMart- $123.49


Lamps- Target- $149.99ea (Would also try Home Goods)


Black Frames-Target-$12.99ea


Leaf Poster Print- Buy.com-$10.80ea


Grand Total- $1048


xo,


mONICa

1 comment: