Friday, April 1, 2011

Meet Country Chic Cottage

Hello my name is Angie with The Country Chic Cottage and I am thrilled to be here on Sisters' Stuff!  The Country Chic Cottage is all about decor, transformations, crafting, and tutorials...all while on a budget! I started blogging after a new year's resolution to spruce up my home decor. The twist? No budget to do it with! :) Come on over and follow along with my adventures!  Some of my favorite projects are below...
Pottery Barn Knock Off Lamp
I love to knock off designer home decor at a fraction of the price!  



Turn your paper ephemera into a gorgeous gift bag!



A perfect gift for any little diva!



The ultimate in texture for any home!


I also run an etsy shop full of vintage and handmade items for your country home!  Plus tons of sheet music, maps, and other vintage paper ephemera!
Stop by the cottage any time for a visit!  I would love to have ya!
Thanks so much Monica for having me here today!

~Thanks!~

~Angie~


Thanks Angie for visiting us today.

If you would like to highlight your blog or Etsy store or have some blog swamping fun drop us a line at frugaleclecticchic@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post and I'll check back again. I have a small older home cottage- like bungalow in a country village in Ontario, Canada. I love old stuff and vintage finds but at this point it is better to get rid of some stuff to free up storage. Still interested in doing things for decorative reasons though. Often I can just shop my house for things to change it up. keep up the interesting work.

    ReplyDelete