Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thrifty Outdoor Ideas

thRifty thuRSDayS

Since this week is a big week where people spruce up the outdoors, I thought I'd share some thrifty ideas to make bring the indoors out.

Here's a great table made of an old door and some ikea sawhorses.  The red chairs go amazingly well with the blue and white table.


old door picnic tablevia staceyembracingchange


Here is a delightful porch.primping  a porchvia Michele Raven Designs


A $15 dollar table painted yellow to use on the patio, paired with this silver chairs.  Super cute.  I love the baskets.
via lindy cottage hill


Love, love, love this patio with the handing candelier.  It's so al fresco.




[caption id="attachment_1104" align="aligncenter" width="274" caption="via annsage.com"][/caption]

A little midcentury anyone?  Okay, maybe this one is not thrifty, but I bet you I can find a way to make it thrifty....really cool inspiration.


mid century patio via plainair


Check out this feedsack day bed.feedsack outdoor daybedvia craftomaniac



xo,


mONICa

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my old door table! I was so excited to see this today when checking my mail! Thank you so very much!!!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. It's really awesome. I want one!

    ReplyDelete