Friday, May 4, 2012

Furniture Friday #14 and Features

Oops!!  Sorry I'm late guys.  My hubby had an event to attend last night and my night with the kiddos ran later than usual.  Here are some great features from last weeks party.

Map Desk by Nouvelle Vie




Provincial Dining Table by Uniquely Yours or Mine




Now time to party!!

Please put your permalink into the linky and pretty please link back here so we can share everyone's other great ideas (button at the bottom of this post or on my sidebar).   Please do not link any shops!!  Sit back, relax, grab a martini, network (visit other links) and enjoy the  party.

Note: By adding your link you are giving me permission to use your photos on my blog without contacting you.  Which means you may get featured, please make sure to come visit again on Saturday for Weekend Features.


Ready Set, Go!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature of my corbel. I am so shocked. I will take a button. Thank you again.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so flattered! Thank you for my school desk feature!!! :)

    Jessica @ Nouvelle Vie Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute features!!! Thanks for hosting! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Furniture Friday; it's a great way to see what others are creating. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete