Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weekend Features #2



Here is some of the awesomeness I've found around blogland this week.  

Shelly @ Shizzle Design turned a chest into this beauty.

Feral Turtle built this beautiful and functional piece for wine storage.

Megan @ Polish The Stars created this great Superman closet door for her little boy.


and Julia @ 551East Design turned a dresser into something that is classic and high-end.


If you've been featured don't forget to grab a " I've been featured" button from my sidebar.

xo,

mONICa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monica and Elaine. What a surprise to be featured on your site. Grabbing a button right now and taking it home with me. Thank you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my son's Superman phone booth door! :)

    ReplyDelete