Monday, January 9, 2012

Reclaimed Wood Furniture

I am officially on the hunt for a desk/ dining table, because the desk I have now is not making the cut.  In a perfect world I could afford something custom, like out of reclaimed wood.  Better start saving my pennies because all though well worth it those babies are not cheap (ok they are not expensive, the problem is that I am so cheap).  I must say that they are beautiful.

In scouring the internet for an affordable Monica option, I stumbled across these gorgeous pieces from Arbor Exchange, right here in my own town.




Aren't they just beautiful?  

These guys do everything with 100% reclaimed wood and hand built to perfection. So Arbor Exchange if you are out there, what is the discount for a local furniture fanatic like me?  Just saying.....

xo,

mONICa



No comments:

Post a Comment