Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thrifty Steve Madden Pillows

I've got to show you my post recent score.  I  stumbled across these at Ross the other day and YES!!  They had a clearance sticker.  Ok, I take that back actually only 1 had a clearance sticker and the other one had no sticker at all.  I must say I had to do some serious digging to find the second one, but I was excited when I did almost to the point that the jumped in the air raised it and said, "Whoo hoo".  In order to avoid being jumped by security I held it all in.  Aren't you proud of me?

Anyway, here they are... Silvery and shimmery, and at $3.99 each they are virtually child friendly (ie very affordably replaceable).




As you can see, I've still got a lot of furniture to paint, but at least I have some cheap pillows.

xo,

mONICa

No comments:

Post a Comment