Monday, July 4, 2011

Banquettes

tRenDy tueSDayS

With so many big bold colors in style and with so many people downsizing to smaller quarters.  Banquettes have made quite the buzz.

They are great in small spaces and really give a room personality.  Built-ins are in!!

I've even seen people use sectional couches as banquettes.  That look is pretty awesome too.

What a great use of a small space


small banquette

This one serves triple duty


semi circle banquettevia apartment therapy


Love the built-in cabinet over this one


Period Design Magazine


Neutral traditional space with a bold print and a modern twist


traditional and bold banquetteMy Ideal Home


Funky, Fun and Retro


orange banquetteTurquoise Tulips, and Bliss


xo,


mONICa

2 comments:

  1. Monica,
    Nice feature. I have always loved banquettes...so pretty, cozy and functional. This was the plan for my home until a chine cabina threw that idea to the wind. I love the ones you showed and hope someday to have one!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a HUGE fan of banquettes, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Great post!!
    You commented on my blog, twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com, so I headed over ;) I am your newest follower and would LOVE the follow back ;)
    Loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete