Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finally figured out what to do with my Laundry Room

Ok, here it is....my laundry room.


For months (ok more like a year), I've been wondering what the heck to do with this space.  I've been coveting beautiful laundry spaces with custom cabinets.  Like this one:


I looked on craigslist to find some decent old cabinets, but couldn't find just a few (everyone wants you to buy the whole kitchen) and I also really wanted glass doors. I finally gave up hope, and since I was in desperate need of linen space I went for the plastic bin look.  Well I think I finally found a solution.


Can you imagine all t he possibilities? What a great way to repurpose the hutch from a china cabinet.  Believe it or not I find these hutches by themselves sometimes without the bottom sometimes.  I thought this was very smart and creative.  Check out what they did with the sideboard.


xo,


Monica




Here is a great laundry coupon website http://www.laundrydetergentcoupons.com/

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how a small change can make such a big difference. I bet you enjoy your time in that room quite a bit more now as well! I actually have a site about laundry detergent coupons that I was hoping you could add as a link from this page. I'm trying to get some decent links and I thought this is a great article so it would be perfect for a link. Let me know if you can do it by email, my website is http://laundrydetergentcoupons.co/

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] my wish list since the twins were born it would be a laundry folding station.  Unfortunately our laundry room in Cincinnati was teeny tiny so it would’ve required stacking our washer and [...]

    ReplyDelete