Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gender Neutral Kids Room- Presented by Free Furniture

Yay!! I finally have a room looking decent in my house. The twins room. I've seen such cute gender neutral rooms around blogland.

In my version of a gender neutral kids room, I have a very special sponsor.
This room is being brought to you by FREE!!
or for those of you who watch Sesame Street, the letters
F-R-E-E!!

The beds were FREE!!
The dresser was FREE!!
The chest and stool were FREE!!
and the remainder, well Ikea so nearly FREE!!


The curtains were hand made by me.

Toys are stored in under the bed storage boxes.



Ikea Malm dresser and Expedit shelf for additional storage.

A play mat and a couple of bean bags for some fun on the floor.

and since I ran out of space, I made a space in their closet for a play kitchen.


The rooms total came to $275 and that includes the play kitchen, linens, lamps, art work, and Ikea furniture not bad huh?

Next week I will share how to make quick kids art for next to nothing, and I will share the beds before and after.

xo,
mONICa



Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Thrifty Decor Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment