Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Fun Exit

Well sign that is.  I was at Habitat for Humanity a couple of months ago and came across some fun signs.  Hard hat area and this Exit sign.  The hard hat area is going in our workshop.

exit sign


I originally planned to put it above my back door, but it looked so unnoticed so I decided to place it in the wall of my laundry mud room (the arrows lead to the back door so it works).


Anyhoo...something about it up there solo was just not enough, it needed some pizzazz.  Nothing a light kit couldn't fix.


There is the perfect space for a snap on light kit in the back.


snap in socket


back of exit sign


so I snapped it in




up on the wall and voila!


exit light


Looks great during the day too.


exit sign


Totally fun and different.  Now I must find more signs to add to my collage.



xo,


mONICa

No comments:

Post a Comment