Monday, March 26, 2012

Guest Post: Kimberly from See Sew and Seedlings





First of all, I am so excited to be here today at Decorating Insanity!!  This is such an awesome blog with tons of great ideas, so it is my pleasure to be here.



I've been seeing these adorable whimsical frames everywhere but they have all been a little too pricey for me.....  Needless to say, when I found Cut It Out Already Frames I was beyond excited!!  Not only are the shapes to die for the prices are so reasonable.  Their customer service is great.  The frames come unfinished and the instructions say to use acrylic paint, which is exactly what I did.  Once I painted on 2 coats, I allowed the paint to fully dry then took sandpaper and sanded all the edges including the inside where the picture shows through.  I purchased a variety of sizes, 4x6, 5x7, and 16x20. 



The other pictures (the ones with no frames) were purchased from I Print Canvas however they are not canvas.  I chose the 3/16 Gator Board Mounting.  I absolutely love these all mixed together!!  They make my walls and once again the customer service was great!









For my 16x20 I found the cutest poster from Zazzle - Signs By Andrea.  The quality is great and it looks so awesome combined with this frame! 





If you want a quick way to transform your walls I definitely recommend!

Thanks again to Monica and Elaine for having me here today!!

Thank you Kimberly for visiting us.  What a great wall transformation.  If you love this project check out the other awesome projects she has done by visiting her blog See Sew and Seedlings.

xo,

mONICa

No comments:

Post a Comment