Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Living Room Progress

I just wanted to take a minute to share with you some of my finds. I've been scoring big time at Ross lately. It's very hit or miss usually, but this past week was good for me. Here is what my living room looked like on Thanksgiving Day.

Granted, I had just scored the picture above my fireplace for $25 bucks.

I absolutely love it, a little taste of big city in a vintage room.

The rug I picked up for $30.  Once I get the furniture painted it will all make sense.
Curtains were $13 each with a $17 dollar rod, grand total $69.

I'm still looking for the perfect chair and ottoman and another bookcase, then I will start painting furniture.


As this room is starting to semi evolve, I'm already thinking about the adjoining room, which currently host my computer.

Music Room?

xo,

mONICa

No comments:

Post a Comment