Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Announcement

Oh boy, sorry it's been so long.  A couple of things have been going on.

1.) My rotator cuff has been acting up with a passion and things like moving a mouse can be pretty painful.  So I'm laying off the computer as much as I can.  I've got to retrain myself to use a mouse with my left hand (not easy).

2.) We have been so busy.  We got a space an a designer showcase antique warehouse called Antiques Off Fair Oaks.  So we are proud to show you our space.

Pasadena antiques

monrovia antiques

antique onyx table
Onyx Table

turquoise writing desk
Turquoise French Style Square Writing Desk

Faux Barnwood Secretary and Peacock Wall Hanging

Green Anthropologie Style Dresser

Hollywood Regency Iron Headboard

Writing Desk/ Vanity and Iron Magazine Rack

Antique White Tea Cart

If you are in the Los Angeles area you must come visit.  Hope to see you there.

xo,

mONICa



No comments:

Post a Comment