Monday, August 15, 2011

Reunited And It Feels So Good

It feel like forever since I've been around.  Well, I finally made it to California.  Today was my first day officially back at work.  For the first time in what seemed like forever Elaine and I were working together.  We worked all day in the hot California sun on a dresser, side, table, and chair.  It felt so good to have her by my side to bounce off ideas.  Rolling up our sleeves together and getting our AC/DC on is the perfect motivation for a new and crazy beginning.

So I guess this week will be our housekeeping week.  Gotta get organized as a team , go out buy supplies, and get back in the rhythm.  Still gotta find a place to live, but work comes first.  We are so excited that you have decided to hang out with us.  Stay tuned, some serious insanity is about to unfold.

xo,

mONICa & eLAINe

No comments:

Post a Comment