Thursday, February 14, 2013

Its Been Too Long

Hello all.  You are probably wondering why you haven’t heard from me for a while.  Although I absolutely loved what I was doing, unfortunately my furniture business journey has come to an end.  I know I’m sad too, but I’ve done all my crying and I’m moving forward.  With that being said, the reason for the end of my journey is that I moved into a new place, which unfortunately does not have a garage.  I’m also working on a couple of other things to keep me going financially. 
Now as to the question, will you ever see me again?  The answer to that is an big absolutely.  1.) I have a new place to decorate and 2.) I’ve got some other stuff up my sleeve which may allow me to reenter the business in the future. 
Love you all!
xoxo….
mONICa

1 comment:

  1. More recently I have been looking to buy some rugs.. anyone know any sites?
    I've heard about Rugman.com? Any experiences there? :)

    ReplyDelete