Monday, October 29, 2012

Living Room Reveal

Hope you are up for a Bohemian eclectic rendition of my living room.  I'd like to take you back to what my living room used to look like.
This was before I moved in
 and this was Thanksgiving of last year
 This is what it looks now. obviously with new furniture pieces.
Heres the view from my dining room office with the bench I made for 5 bucks.
decorating insanity living room
 I moved my tv to the corner and added this decoupaged cabinet.
bohemian living room new york
 This is the view when you walk into my front door.
butterfly pillow ross eclectic
 and a little reading corner featuring my simply spray spray painted chair and some of my children's art work.
fabric and painted vintage chair
 The top of the tv cabinet which really was an old hutch was used as a shelf in my entry way.  At the top I added an old leaded glass cabinet door with some extra hooks for coats and hats and painted to match.
shabby chic hutch redo
 Some extra pillows in a basket are my daughters favorite for napping on the couch.
Wine Tray
 Some inexpensive pillows found on clearance at Pier One and Ross ranging from $3.99- $9.99
Turquoise teal pillows
 More pillows 
 This little corner I have used to put my wine fridge along with a tray for glasses decoupaged to match my chair.
I love the eclecticness and hominess of my living room.  Wish I could paint, but I can't so I used pops of color to give it a fun vibe.

xoxo....

mONICa

2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise, yellow and grey together! You found some pretty pillows on clearance too. It can be a challenge when you can't paint the walls but you've pulled it all together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you've done is everything I love. Simple and Beautiful!
    Of course, the reading corner is extra special....love it!

    ReplyDelete